Sunday, February 12, 2012

What we did in class

We did a very interesting exercise in class with my students of 3rd of ESO. I showed them a very nice story from Youtube and  I let them watch the whole story except the end. They got very nervous and upset when I stopped it. Their faces were really funny! Before showing  the end of the story  I asked them  to do a brainstorming using the application Wordle. A lot of words to describe the story occured them and afterwards, they wrote the ending of the story.I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised because some of them had a really  creative imagination.
 I would like to thank  the teacher who has shown me a beautiful and never-ending world of digital and technological applications, as well as this story I'm going to show you. Thank you Mita. You've opened  me a "digital way" which will never be closed again.
This is the story called "alma" and the word cloud done by my students. I hope you enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment