Sunday, January 29, 2012

This is me!

Hi everybody! My name is Xisca and I teach english and german in La Salle Manacor. I've been working as a teacher for thirteen years and I hope to continue educating for a long time. I teach in secondary school so my students are exciting and friendly teenagers as you can imagine.
For six years I lived in Barcelona studying at Universitat Central de Barcelona. My time in Barcelona was truly a great experience.
It is my belief that it's possible to make the teaching and learning experience more motivating. New technologies can help enhance the learning experience for students because technology has become an important  part of students life's today. Using internet and computers  is something normal for young people so it should be normal that the use of these resources become part of our way of teaching.
Let's try to become "connected with the world" as well as with our students!

No comments:

Post a Comment